Flagstaff is well-known for being dog-friendly and we’ve made High Country Motor Lodge one of the most pet-friendly hotels in town.
- Pet exercise area within walking distance of our hotel
- Less than 2 miles from Thorpe Bark Park
- Pet-sitting, grooming and walking service recommendations are available upon request
- List of nearby veterinarians is available upon request
Traveling with your pet(s)? Let us know by filling out our Pet Form.
Please be aware of our pet policies
- Your pet must weigh no more than 50 pounds, or if bringing two pets, they must weigh no more than 75 pounds combined.
- A Pet Form must be completed prior to arrival and a $100 non-refundable pet deposit per stay will be charged upon check-in.
- Pets are only permitted in specific guest rooms. When making your reservation, please select “pet friendly” accommodations. Already confirmed your stay in a non-pet room? Reach out to us at (866) 928-4265 to update your reservation,
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area, saunas or restaurant.
- Pets must be on a leash and in your control at all times.
- Out of respect for other guests, we ask that your pet settles down by 8:30 p.m. If you are leaving the room, please leave a cell phone number at the front desk in case of an emergency.
- If a pet is disturbing hotel guests due to barking, crying, or aggressive behavior, the hotel has the right to ask that the pet be taken off the property.
- Owners are responsible for retrieving any pet waste.
- The hotel does not assume any liability for your pet’s actions while at the hotel.
- Guests traveling with their pets will be held responsible for any room or property damage caused by your pet. You will be solely responsible for repair and replacement costs for any property damage caused by your pet. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless High Country Motor Lodge from and against liabilities, losses, damages, claims, costs and expenses relating to any property damage or personal injury caused by your pet.
ADA service animals are exempt from our pet policies.