Imagine exchanging your vows in an intimate setting amidst lush, manicured lawns and a breathtaking backdrop of towering alpine peaks dotted with ponderosa pines, colorful aspens, and blooming wildflowers. The High Country Motor Lodge offers a selection of venues with just this in mind.
View our Wedding Brochure to learn more.
The Big Day
We believe your wedding day should be perfect no matter your budget. Ask us about our midweek packages with special pricing for events Monday – Thursday.
Ceremony Venue Capacities:
- Up to 170 guests in our 1,543 sq. ft. Ryder Room
- Up to 462 guests on The Great Lawn + The Deck
- The Great Lawn Ceremony Setting
- Table for Unity Candle, Sand Ceremony or Wine Box
- Sound System with Speakers & Microphones
- White Padded Garden Chairs
- Full Ceremony Rehearsal
- Gift Table
- Early Access to Get Ready in the Morning
- Wedding Night Stay in a Cosmic Cottage
- Breakfast for two in the Morning
Reception Venue Capacities:
- Up to 120 guests in our 1,543 sq. ft. Ryder Room
- Up to 320 guests on The Great Lawn + The Deck
- Complimentary Champagne Toast
- Customized Tiered Wedding Cake
- Coffee and Tea Service
From the Rehearsal Dinner to the Post Wedding Brunch, High Country Motor Lodge can host your entire Wedding Weekend and your guests.
From elopements to micro-weddings, we also offer an Intimate Wedding Package, made for up to 20 guests, to handle it all on your special day.
*Please note, a Day-of Wedding Coordinator and/or Wedding Planner is required for Ceremonies and Receptions at High Country Motor Lodge.