Pups welcome at H.C.M.L.
Flagstaff is well-known for being dog-friendly and we’ve made High Country Motor Lodge one of the most pet-friendly hotels in town.
- Pet exercise area within walking distance of our hotel
- Less than 2 miles from Thorpe Bark Park
- Pet-sitting, grooming and walking services can be arranged through our service team
- List of nearby veterinarians upon request
Traveling with your pet(s)? Let us know by filling out our Pet Registration Form.
Prior to arriving, please be aware of our pet policies
- Pets must weigh no more than 50 pounds, or two pets must weigh no more than 75 pounds combined.
- A Pet Waiver must be completed and a $100 non-refundable pet deposit per stay will be charged upon check-in.
- Dogs are only permitted in specific guest rooms
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area, saunas or restaurant.
- Pets must be on a leash and in your control at all times.
- Out of respect for other guests, we ask that your dog settles down by 8:30 p.m. If you are leaving the room, please leave a cell phone number at the front desk in case of an emergency.
- If a pet is disturbing resort guests due to barking, crying, or aggressive behavior, the resort has the right to ask that the pet be taken off property.
- Owners are responsible for retrieving any pet waste.
- The hotel does not assume any liability for your pet’s actions while at the resort.
ADA service animals are exempt from the pet policy.