Flagstaff is well-known for being dog-friendly and we’ve made High Country Motor Lodge one of the most dog-friendly hotels in town.
- Dog exercise area within walking distance of our hotel
- Less than 2 miles from Thorpe Bark Park
- Dog-sitting, grooming, and walking service recommendations are available upon request
- List of nearby veterinarians is available upon request
Traveling with your dog(s)? Let us know by filling out our Pet Form.
Please be aware of our dog policies
- Your dog must weigh no more than 75 pounds, or if bringing two dogs, they must weigh no more than 100 pounds combined. Please note, restricted breeds include Pit Bulls and Pit Bull mixes.
- A Pet Form must be completed prior to arrival and a $125 non-refundable pet fee (per stay) will be charged. An additional cleaning fee of $250 may be added for the necessary cleaning of furniture attributable to your dog’s stay with us.
- Dogs are only permitted in specific guest rooms. When making your reservation online, please add the “Pet Fee” enhancement and complete our Pet Form. Already confirmed your stay? Reach out to us at (866) 928-4265 to update your reservation.
- Dogs are not allowed in the pool area, saunas or restaurant.
- Dogs are not allowed on our guest room beds. If you need a dog bed, we offer them upon request. A limited number are available, so requests are first come, first served.
- Dogs must be on a leash and in your control at all times.
- All dogs must be kenneled when left alone in the room.
- Out of respect for other guests, we ask that your dog settles down by 8:30 p.m. If you are leaving the room, please leave a cell phone number at the front desk in case of an emergency.
- If a dog is disturbing hotel guests due to barking, crying, or aggressive behavior, the hotel has the right to ask that the dog be taken off the property.
- Owners are responsible for retrieving any dog waste.
- The hotel does not assume any liability for your dog’s actions while at the hotel.
- Guests traveling with their dogs will be held responsible for any room or property damage caused by your dog. You will be solely responsible for repair and replacement costs for any property damage caused by your dog. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless High Country Motor Lodge from and against liabilities, losses, damages, claims, costs and expenses relating to any property damage or personal injury caused by your dog.
ADA service animals are exempt from our dog policies.